Don’t Ignore Air Conditioning Problems.
When you have a major air conditioning problem – like an air conditioner that quits during the hottest day of summer – it goes without saying that you’ll call for service. Minor air conditioning problems are easier to ignore, but this is the last thing you should do. By calling for service as soon as you notice the symptoms of an ailing cooling system you may prevent the expense and inconvenience of a big repair job.
You should have your air conditioner checked when you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Decreased air flow from the registers
- Strange noises coming from the air conditioner
- Moldy odors coming from the ductwork when the air conditioner is running
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently
- The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing)
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house
- The outdoor fan in the air conditioning unit won’t turn on
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call us to have your air conditioning checked and serviced.